Sunday, November 29, 2009

TOYS UP TO 70% OFF & FREE SHIPPING! iCOASTER, DISNEY MVP MEDIA PLAYER, WII FIT PLUS & WIDESCREEN TV DVD FOR $169.99!

Posted by Lyn at 1:25 PM

My kids have the Mega Brands Magnext iCoaster. This retails at $99.99 so a little pricey but right now it is on sale 70% off with FREE shipping!  Priced at $29.99, free shipping and eligible for the 1 year subscription to either Parenting Early Years or Parenting School Years ($9.97 value)  Now that is a deal!

My two youngest (13 & 15) got theMega Brands Magnext iCoaster for Christmas last year. The best thing is they actually played with it together, put it together in different ways and worked together as a team. I don't know about you, but if you have kids sharing a room, they don't always get along. Lots of competition if you know what I mean. So when I find something that they enjoy so much that they don't fight or argue, that is the best!






Another great deal is the Disney Mix MVP Media Player - Blue Chrome.  This is on sale 50% off right now on Amazon with FREE shipping!  Priced at $39.99, this is sure to go fast.  This is the portable media player that plays Music, Videos and Photos and stores up to 1000 photos or 6 hours of video.  It  Plays both MP3 and WMA files, as well as JPEG files, Disney Mix Clips and Disney Max Clips and comes with a protective Gel Case, two Disney Mix Clips and Stereo Earbuds.


Here is a great teen gift idea.  Also good for younger ones because of the DVD player.  Check out this deal.  The Toshiba 15LV505 15.6-Inch Widescreen LCD TV with Built-in DVD Player (Black)is on sale for $169.99 and FREE shipping.  That is 43% off so a great dea for a widescreen TV with a DVD player!




Don't miss this gold box deal for the Hohner HC03DLX 3/4 Size Classical Guitar.  Priced at only $59.99 (64% off!) and FREE shipping, this is a fantastic deal.  This will sell out quickly today so hurry if you want in on this deal.





If you are not familiar with the Wii Fit Plus, you really should check this out.  Currently on sale for $89.99 which is the best price I have seen. This is great if your kids already have the Wii game system or are getting it for Christmas this year.  Not only is this a great family "game", it is actually a great way for adults to be fit and lose weight as well.  I love this system.  It is definitely worth every penny.  I think what makes it so great is that it keeps you motivated.  Once you get the entire family involved, as a parent I feel like I have to keep up so that they keep up.  That in itself motivates me but there is more.  I like that the Wii Fit has yoga and step programs and things I actually don't mind doing.  There are lots of games for the kids but definitely things I or even my grandmother would do.  If you buy nothing else this year, I would seriously recommend this for a family gift.  I love the Wii Fit plus.  As good as the original was, this is even better!

0 comments on "TOYS UP TO 70% OFF & FREE SHIPPING! iCOASTER, DISNEY MVP MEDIA PLAYER, WII FIT PLUS & WIDESCREEN TV DVD FOR $169.99!"

 

My3SonsMom.com Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez