Friday, March 2, 2012

Hot Publix Grocery deals & $1.85 off Birds Eye Voila coupon! Through 3/7/12

Posted by Lynette Henk at 8:31 PM



Oh happy Day!

One of my favorite quick dinners to make, Birds Eye Voila, are on sale BOGO @ Publix!!

To make it even better, there is an awesome coupon you want to hurry and grab. Chicken & Vegetables in Pot Pie Gravy with crust crumbles & Garlic Chicken are our family favorites.  It makes for a quick & easy meal when time is in short supply.  Of course our family of 5 with 3 teen boys needs three of these for a meal.  So sales like this come in handy!

Coupon is good for $1.85 off Birds Eye Voila Meal.   Any size!! (print 2)

Here is how it works out:

You pay $5.49 for one
Publix covers the free BOGO one.
Use two of the $1.85 off coupons
________________________
Total cost after coupons:  $1.79 for 2 or $0.90 cents each!!!


(You can print this coupon twice per computer.)

While you are printing out your Birds Eye Voila coupon, don't miss out on the Scott toilet paper & paper towel coupons!

Each coupon is $0.99 cents off!

I am a firm believer in purchasing Scott toilet paper.  I have been using it for years.  Every once in a while I make the mistake of grabbing another popular brand when it is on sale and all I can say is that we go through it like crazy.  I don't know why there is such a difference but I honestly buy half as much toilet paper for our family when I buy Scott products.  CVS usually has the best price on this so I will let you know when there is a great deal!!  Don't forget to like my facebook page & share this deal with your friends!

0 comments on "Hot Publix Grocery deals & $1.85 off Birds Eye Voila coupon! Through 3/7/12"

 

My3SonsMom.com Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez