Thursday, July 8, 2010

Entertainment coupon book for $4.99 or FREE!

Posted by Lynette Henk at 11:33 PM

Get yourself an entertainment book and start saving big.  I used to have one of these books years ago but just stopped wanting to spend the $35 it cost to buy them.  But at this price, they are worth it.  I bought one the last time there was a deal like this and I have done pretty well so far.  Just for the last time I took the kids to the movies, I saved $15 on their tickets with coupons from this book.  Lots of great coupons.

Also a great idea if you are planning a vacation.  I am going to pick up the Orlando book for deals the next time we go to Disney World!  At this price, it is worth it!

This is how you do it;

Sign up for Shopathome, where you get cash back for your purchases.  It is a free membership and they give you a $5 bonus when you first sign up.  (So far I have earned $137.50 in rebates!)

Then type in entertainment book and click on it to take you to the right page.  Make sure the $8.99 and free shipping shows up on the price.  If not, click on the Click here listed below.

Click here to get the entertainment book deal for $8.99 and FREE shipping.
Book will ultimately be free or $4.99 after your ShopAtHome rebate!!  Yipee!

0 comments on "Entertainment coupon book for $4.99 or FREE!"

 

My3SonsMom.com Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Emocutez